FINANCIAL & MARKET RESEARCH
- Financial regulation law, where the DOL Fiduciary ruling will alter the landscape for advisors, asset managers and investors
- A low rate and return climate that will require continued monitoring and adjustment as the pace of change accelerates
- Technological, where mobile and robo have given rise to consumers who now expect an "always on," seamless, omnichannel experience
And while technology makes it easy to interact and share information, striking the perfect balance between human and tech to earn trusted partner status is challenging. When you combine all of these forces, you have the recipe for continued pressure on financial results.
Financial Services Market Research Expertise
Wealth ManagementInvestment and asset management firms, distributors, life & annuity insurance companies. Learn more about our wealth management industry analysis methods and metrics.
Retail and Commercial BanksConsumer, affluent, private banking, small to large commercial
Insurance CompaniesAuto, property and commercial lines
Credit ProductsMortgages, home equity, personal and commercial lending
Payment System Card ProductsATMs, online banking, payment networks
Alternative PaymentsMobile, SMS, contactless, digital wallets
No one can match our understanding of the audiences that matter to the financial services industry. And no one can reach them more effectively. When you are making critical decisions, you need to know you are hearing from the right people. Market Strategies gives you that confidence.
- Advisors, agents, plan sponsors, analysts, bankers and brokers: We speak with them every day and have our own licensed, proprietary databases
- Consumers in developed and emerging markets, spanning from high net worth to the unbanked/underbanked to cover the full spectrum of consumers
- Investors including retail, corporate, plan participants and institutional
- Business decision makers, from small business to global enterprises and from mid-level managers to the C-suite and board
- Financial technology services end-users and decision makers
Our syndicated financial services research is widely regarded as the industry leader for spotting emerging trends that maximize revenue potential, while identifying issues and topics that will shape the future direction of the industry.
Known as Cogent Reports, our syndicated studies provide a powerful platform for valuable insight, whether you leverage the continuous fielding, up-to-the-minute measurement of our BEAT dashboards or the annual reports that tell marketers exactly where and how to reach key audiences. They provide the perspective necessary to strengthen brands and products by focusing on attitudes, behaviors and the most effective way to influence target audiences.
The topics covered vary from year to year, depending on the issues currently facing the industries we serve. However, we are committed to exploring the areas that align with our expertise to:
- Measure brand awareness, strength and perceptions
- Identify current and emerging industry trends
- Benchmark key areas of growth
- Provide competitive intelligence
The value of these tools is second to none.